Skip to main content

Corona-virus (Covid-19) Pandemic (Its Prevention and Symptoms)


Coronavirus (Covid-19)





What is Coronavirus (Covid-19)?

Coronavirus (Covid-19) is virus that is cause of infections in humans. It’s a disease that is transfer from on human to another by touching each other. It’s only harmful for humans and good animals. Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) is an infectious disease caused by newly discovered Coronavirus (Covid-19).
The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is well informed about the Coronavirus (Covid-19). It cause the disease and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands or use an alcohol based rub or hand sanitizer frequently and not touching your face.
Most people infected with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) will experience mild to moderate respiratory system illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people and those with underlying medical problems cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness or its infected mostly younger child that have weak respiratory system.
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person cough or sneezes, so it’s important to cover his face and nose and use tissue paper after using them just throw them away in dustbin.
At this this time we need to stay at home to save our lives and our families. And also there are no specific vaccine or treatment for Coronavirus (Covid-19) disease. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will continue to provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available?

Stay Connected:

Stay connected and updated with Covid-19 cases in Pakistan and Worldwide.
WHO role in that pandemic situation:

WHO is gathering the latest international multilingual scientific findings and knowledge on
Coronavirus (Covid-19)? The global literature cited in the WHO Coronavirus (Covid-19) database is updated daily (Monday through Friday) from searches of bibliographic databases, hand searching, and the addition of other expert-referred scientific articles. This database represents a comprehensive multilingual source of current literature on the topic. While it may not be exhaustive, new research is added regularly.
The WHO evidence retrieval sub-group has begun collaboration with key partners to enrich the citations and build a more comprehensive database with inclusion of other content. The database is built by BIREME, the Specialized Center of PAHO/AMRO and part of the Regional Office’s Department of Evidence and Intelligence for Action in Health.
WHO also provide a Whatsapp number by using this you can get help about this Coronavirus (Covid-19)

+41798931892
Just type Hi and send it on this number on Whatsapp and they guide you with all things

Preventions:

To prevent infection and to slow transmission of Coronavirus (Covid-19), do the following:
  • Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
  • Maintain at least 1 meter distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
  • Avoid touching your face.
  • Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
  • Stay home if you feel unwell.
  • Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
  • Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
Symptoms:

The Coronavirus (Covid-19) affects different people in different ways. Coronavirus (Covid-19) is a respiratory disease and most infected people will develop mild to moderate symptoms and recover without requiring special treatment.  People who have underlying medical conditions and those over 60 years old have a higher risk of developing severe disease and death.
Common symptoms include:
  • High Fever
  • Tiredness
  • Dry Cough.
Other symptoms include:
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Aches and Pains
  • Sore Throat
  • And very few people will report diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose.
People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should self-isolate and contact their medical provider or a Coronavirus (Covid-19) information line for advice on testing and referral.
People with fever, cough or difficulty breathing should call their doctor and seek medical attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Useful Things To Survive in College

B eing an Engineering student for four years with only three girls in my batch rest were boys. I had a few struggles while graduating. When I recall that Time I wish someone had told me these things before and I could have done better. Here are the Top 10 things that you must do in college to avoid those struggles which I had to go through. Number 1:- This is first and foremost, People might seem cold. When I went to college. On my first day, I came back home and I cried. I just did not like the cold vibes in general as I was a really happy kid in my school who would make jokes etc. But when we go to college, the seniors that we see around us are mature now and know the bitter truth of the world. Before college, we would go to a local school where kids are pretty much only from that area, so they don’t feel like strangers. But when I came to college I realized that there is a bigger world out there. People come from different backgrounds and have different natures. It took a while ...

Pakistan's Northern Areas

   Introduction to Pakistan's Northern Areas T he northern areas of Pakistan are a beautiful and diverse region. The landscape varies from snow-capped mountain peaks to lush valleys and exotic animals like the markhor, ibex and urial. There are also many historical sites including Buddhist monasteries, Hindu temples and forts dating back thousands of years. History and Culture The history of the Northern Areas begins with the Indus Valley Civilization, which was one of the world's first civilizations. It existed from 2600 BC to 1900 BC and covered an area that included parts of modern-day Pakistan, India and Afghanistan. The people who lived there were called Harappans because they built their cities at sites with springs or wells (Hara). The first known invaders were Alexander's troops in 327 BC; they conquered parts of Punjab but couldn't conquer these mountains because they were too difficult to pass through. Next came Mahmud Ghaznavi who invaded Punjab in 1001 AD an...

How to Fight Depression (Feeling Depressed for No Reason)

D epression is something that all adults experience sometime in their lives. Though I am not an expert, I am someone who has experienced it. Therefore, I want to share a few tips with you people. Here are my 5 Tips with different stages to fight Depression. Stage one- Trigger: - Always remember your triggers. You must be wondering what a trigger is. A trigger is an event upon which you get your depression. Everyone has different triggers. Some people get depressed when an incident happens in their lives. I am a spiritual person and I try to explore religion. Whenever I turn my interest toward worldly desires, and I keep this going for a day or so this turns out to be a trigger for me most of the time.   Listening to or watching useless or unnecessary things. If I say something bad about someone even though it's true etc. (We are all humans, and it can happen with us sometimes that we indulge ourselves in something wrong) and keep doing it intentionally or unintentionally for a few ...