Skip to main content

Imran Khan's Ehsas Program

 Imran Khan's Ehsas Program

Imran Khan, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, launched the Ehsaas Program in March 2019 to address the issues of poverty, hunger, and inequality in the country. The program has been hailed as a significant step towards improving the lives of the most vulnerable people in Pakistan.

The Ehsaas Program is a comprehensive social protection initiative that aims to provide a safety net for the poor and marginalized sections of society. The program includes multiple initiatives that target different areas of need. Some of the key initiatives of the Ehsaas Program are:

  1. Cash Transfer Program:
    One of the primary components of the Ehsaas Program is the cash transfer program, which provides financial assistance to poor families. The program aims to provide support to around 7 million households across the country. The cash transfer program provides a monthly stipend to eligible families to help them meet their basic needs.

2.   Kifalat Program:

 The Kifalat Program is designed to empower women by providing them with financial assistance and other support. The program provides a monthly stipend to widows and other vulnerable women to help them become financially independent. It also provides vocational training to women to help them acquire new skills and improve their employ-ability.

3.   Langar Scheme:

 The Langar Scheme provides free meals to the poor and homeless. Under this scheme, mobile kitchens are set up in different parts of the country to provide free meals to those who cannot afford to buy food. The Langar Scheme aims to provide nutritious meals to the poor and help them overcome hunger.

4.   Interest-Free Loans:

The Ehsaas Program also provides interest-free loans to small business owners and entrepreneurs. The loans are designed to help them start or expand their businesses and become financially independent.

5.   Health and Education Support:

The Ehsaas Program also provides support for health and education. The program provides scholarships to students from low-income families to help them continue their education. It also provides financial assistance to families for healthcare expenses.

The Ehsaas Program is a significant step towards addressing the issues of poverty and inequality in Pakistan. The program has the potential to transform the lives of millions of people and provide them with a path out of poverty. The program's success will depend on effective implementation and monitoring to ensure that it reaches the most vulnerable people and provides them with the support they need.

In conclusion, the Ehsaas Program is a comprehensive social protection initiative that aims to provide a safety net for the poor and vulnerable sections of society. The program includes multiple initiatives that target different areas of need, including cash transfers, interest-free loans, health and education support, and free meals. The program has the potential to transform the lives of millions of people in Pakistan and help them become financially independent and socially empowered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Useful Things To Survive in College

B eing an Engineering student for four years with only three girls in my batch rest were boys. I had a few struggles while graduating. When I recall that Time I wish someone had told me these things before and I could have done better. Here are the Top 10 things that you must do in college to avoid those struggles which I had to go through. Number 1:- This is first and foremost, People might seem cold. When I went to college. On my first day, I came back home and I cried. I just did not like the cold vibes in general as I was a really happy kid in my school who would make jokes etc. But when we go to college, the seniors that we see around us are mature now and know the bitter truth of the world. Before college, we would go to a local school where kids are pretty much only from that area, so they don’t feel like strangers. But when I came to college I realized that there is a bigger world out there. People come from different backgrounds and have different natures. It took a while ...

Pakistan's Northern Areas

   Introduction to Pakistan's Northern Areas T he northern areas of Pakistan are a beautiful and diverse region. The landscape varies from snow-capped mountain peaks to lush valleys and exotic animals like the markhor, ibex and urial. There are also many historical sites including Buddhist monasteries, Hindu temples and forts dating back thousands of years. History and Culture The history of the Northern Areas begins with the Indus Valley Civilization, which was one of the world's first civilizations. It existed from 2600 BC to 1900 BC and covered an area that included parts of modern-day Pakistan, India and Afghanistan. The people who lived there were called Harappans because they built their cities at sites with springs or wells (Hara). The first known invaders were Alexander's troops in 327 BC; they conquered parts of Punjab but couldn't conquer these mountains because they were too difficult to pass through. Next came Mahmud Ghaznavi who invaded Punjab in 1001 AD an...

How to Fight Depression (Feeling Depressed for No Reason)

D epression is something that all adults experience sometime in their lives. Though I am not an expert, I am someone who has experienced it. Therefore, I want to share a few tips with you people. Here are my 5 Tips with different stages to fight Depression. Stage one- Trigger: - Always remember your triggers. You must be wondering what a trigger is. A trigger is an event upon which you get your depression. Everyone has different triggers. Some people get depressed when an incident happens in their lives. I am a spiritual person and I try to explore religion. Whenever I turn my interest toward worldly desires, and I keep this going for a day or so this turns out to be a trigger for me most of the time.   Listening to or watching useless or unnecessary things. If I say something bad about someone even though it's true etc. (We are all humans, and it can happen with us sometimes that we indulge ourselves in something wrong) and keep doing it intentionally or unintentionally for a few ...